Tuesday, 12 May 2009

5 Months of Weather

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:17 AM
Good morning folks,
I will be working in Calgary for the next two days, and then on to Ottawa for Thursday.
The weather in Calgary is quite volatile so there is no point in an AM prediction, it will be wrong by the time you read it.  Have a nice day.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:46 AM
Good morning everyone, I will be working in Ottawa today.
I wore a suede jacket, I'm betting no rain.  I'll let you know how it works out.  Have a good day.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:44 AM
Good morning folks, I will be working in Montreal today and then Ottawa on Thursday followed by Toronto on Friday.
Montreal and Ottawa will have a couple of sunny dry days cooling in the early AM and evening down to near zero but getting highs in the low teens.
Toronto will have similar temps but may get some rain today, and will almost certainly be a bit windy.  Now may be the time to test that theory about using an umbrella as a flight aid.. or not.  Don't try that at home kids your insurance may not be that inclusive.
Have a good day.
Monday, March 30, 2009 7:52 AM
Good morning everyone, I will be working in Montreal today, Toronto on Tuesday, Edmonton on Wednesday and Thursday and back to Toronto on Friday.
The weather..
Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal have high chances of rain, all 5 to 8 c today, Edmonton.. 4 and a smaller chance of rain.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 7:51 AM
Good morning everyone, I will be working in Montreal today.
Montreal and Ottawa around -4 today see some sun and some clouds, Toronto a tad colder but fewer clouds.
Have a good day.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:53 AM
Hi folks,
I will be working in Ottawa today.
There is some light snow falling in Toronto and mild, Montreal is around -4 and Ottawa just -1, both should have some snow...
Have a good day.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 8:05 AM
I will be working in Ottawa today.
It's snowing in Toronto but otherwise seemed like a pleasant day.
-20 in Ottawa, somewhere between -13 and -18 in Montreal.
Have a good day.
Monday, January 19, 2009 6:50 AM
I will be working in Ottawa today but offsite and will not be in the office(s).
Cold, slushy and probably more snow for everyone.
Enjoy!